Giving Birth in China – Index
- What should you consider before starting a family in China?
- Can you pass on your nationality?
- Getting a Chinese Hukou if your spouse is Chinese
- Family support network
- Deciding which hospital to give birth
- Can insurance pay for the high maternity costs?>
- Public hospitals vs international hospitals
- Choosing a suitable hospital
- What paperwork is involved
What Should You Consider Before Starting A Family in China?
As an expat, before you decide to have a family, or maybe before you decide where to have a baby, you need to consider a number of issues and how that will work out for you and your future. Things like whether or not you have a support network in place or whether or not you can afford to give birth in an international clinic, may have a drastic effect on your planning.