Having an account at a Chinese bank can be an advantage, even if your stay is only for a few weeks or months.
In this guide, you will find all of the information you need to know before opening a bank account as well as how to do it. Below are the main subjects that we will cover:
Personal Banking in China – Index
- Reasons to open a bank account in China
- Who can open a bank account in China?
- What do I need to open a bank account in China?
- What bank to choose
- Banking procedures
- Obtaining debit and credit cards
- Union Pay compared to Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Taking money to China
- Bringing money back from China
- Online and mobile banking
- Frequently asked questions
Reasons for opening a bank account in China
Even if you are in China for a short period of time, opening a bank account in China can make your life easier for multiple reasons: [Read more…]