- The pros of opening a company in Vietnam
- The cons of opening a company in Vietnam
- How to open a company in Vietnam
- The total cost of registering and maintaining a company in Vietnam
- How to open a business bank account in Vietnam
- Frequently asked questions
- Get a free quotation from an agency that can help you to set up your Vietnam company
The pros of opening a company in Vietnam
- Contrary to many other countries, businesses are not required to have minimum capital for most businesses in Vietnam. You can start a business without a large amount of charter capital in your pocket. You just need to make sure you have enough money to cover the expected costs of the company;
Vietnam is witnessing rapid changes in population and social structure. Vietnam’s population has increased to about 97 million in 2018 (from about 60 million in 1986) and is expected to increase to 120 million by 2050. Currently, 70% of the population is under the age of 35.
The young labor force is very large and shows no sign of decreasing. In addition, the country has invested a lot of resources in education. Therefore, in addition to health, young Vietnamese workers are also skilled.
Finally, salaries in Vietnam are very competitive, even for skilled workers;