Click here to see the agencies that we recommend!
Important: Starting as of November 2021, it is necessary to get a Thailand Pass in advance to enter Thailand (click here for more details).
The matter of visas takes the most time and research for those planning a mid to long-term stay in Thailand.
First of all, if you want to vacation in Thailand for less than 30 days, have a passport valid for at least six months issued by one of the countries on this list (Australia, Canada, US and UK are on it) and a ticket to leave the country (within 30 days from the date of arrival), then you won’t need a visa.
If instead, you want to stay longer, you first need to understand why you need a Thai visa and what type of visa you need to apply for.
- Why you need a Thai visa
- What’s a Thailand Pass and how do I get one?
- Types of visas and necessary requirements
- How long does it take to get a Thai visa?
- How much does a Thai visa cost?
- Where do I apply for a Thai visa?
- What documents are necessary?
- How to apply for a multiple entry visa
- How to extend your visa and the 90 days report
- What happens if I stay in Thailand after my visa expires?
- Frequently asked questions