Shanghai in a small model on display at the Shanghai World Financial Center
Travel to Shanghai – Index
- What do you need before traveling to Shanghai
- Tour or independent travel?
- Transportation in Shanghai
- When to travel to Shanghai
- Main tourist attractions in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Where and what to eat in Shanghai
- Bars and clubs in Shanghai
- Museums and shows in Shanghai
- Parks and amusement parks in Shanghai
Before you begin
This article contains a brief review of the main tourist attraction in Shanghai. For every attraction we’ll also specify the address and closest metro stop. Here you’ll find an interactive map of the Shanghai metro, while here you’ll find our guide designed for those who wish to move to Shanghai.
Note: in this article, we indiscriminately use the words “Road” and “Lu”. The meaning is the same, since both have the meaning “way” or “street” (the difference is that the first word is in English and the second is in Mandarin).