The best apps for traveling in Thailand – Index
- Hotels, hostels, and apartments: Booking, Agoda, Airbnb
- The absolute best offline map: Maps.me
- Getting around by public transportation: BTS SkyTrain, Bangkok MRT, Grab, AirAsia, Nok Air, 12go.asia
- Food to go or restaurant reservations: Foodpanda and Eatigo
- The Amazon of Southeast Asia: Lazada
- Keeping in contact in with your Thai friends: Line
- Learning Thai: Thai by Nemo and L-Lingo Learn Thai
- How to send money abroad: Transferwise and XE Currency
- The latest news about Thailand: Bangkok Post
- Enjoying yourself in Bangkok: Eventbrite and Major Cineplex Plus
More than once you must have left for a trip or prepared to move abroad and asked yourself how you were going to get around in a given city, or where to stay, or even send money abroad.
In this article I will talk about the most useful applications that will make your life easier during your trip to Thailand.
All the applications you find in this article are available both for the Android operating system and iOS. I have also arranged them by category so that you can evaluate which is the most useful one for you.