How to use the DiDi app – Index
- How DiDi works
- What you need to install Didi (cell phone number, payment method, etc)
- How to install DiDi on your cell phone
- The type of rides that DiDi offers
- What is the difference between Taxi and Express
- How to reserve a car with DiDi
- Quick guide on how to take a trip in ten steps
- More information about DiDi
- Frequently asked questions
If you don’t use DiDi you could have some problems in China. Sure you could always wave your hand at the side of the road and a taxi will still stop. But if it’s bad weather or rush hour, there’s no longer any hope of finding a taxi without this new app.
DiDi dache or DiDi chuxing (滴滴打车 or 滴滴出行) is the name of a cell phone app which makes it possible to contact both taxis and private cars with professional drivers.
In other words it’s like a local Uber. DiDi is not the only one on the market, but it’s certainly the most widespread and above all it has a convenient version in English.
There are two ways to use DiDi: [Read more…]