VPNArea is a VPN service provider created in 2012. Its headquarters are located in Bulgaria and it’s known for its high level of service, additional options at very low prices and 100% no logging policy. Without a doubt, VPNArea is a service to keep in mind and it’s worth keeping an eye on its progress in the future.
- Encryption protocols: VPNArea uses the main encryption protocols, such as OpenVPN, Chameleon and PPTP. By default, VPNArea uses the AES-256 bit protocol.
- Simultaneous connections: VPNArea lets you have 6 simultaneous connections.
- Number of countries with servers: 65 countries and 100 different locations
- Server changes allowed: Unlimited
- Applications: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Customer service: 24/7 via Live Chat, tickets and Skype.
- Guaranteed money back: 30 days.
- Special functions: Stealth VPN, Double VPN, special streaming servers, Kill Switch system, server load analysis and ad blocking.