Travel to Sichuan: A Complete Guide – Index
Sichuan is a large province located in the Southwestern parts of China and one of the most popular travel destinations among locals and foreigners. It’s referred to as the Land of Abundance, mainly thanks to its cuisine, diverse culture, and many beautiful sceneries.
In this article, I explain why you should visit Sichuan, places to visit, about the cuisine, and finally, I share some travel tips.
- Chinese Name: 四川
- Provincial Capital: Chengdu
- Famous Cities: Chengdu, Leshan, Jiuzhaigou, Garze
- Population: Around 82 million
- Surrounding provinces: Tibet, Gansu, Yunnan, Qinghai, Chongqing, Shaanxi, Guizhou
- Ethnic groups: 55 (a bit more than 4 million people)