free quotation to the broker we recommend at the moment
Do you live in Hong Kong or plan to move there in the near future? Then one of your first tasks should be to find a robust health insurance policy.
Hong Kong is the home of many expats and it’s renowned for having one of the best healthcare systems in the world, both in the private and public sectors. Yet, visiting a local hospital with limited communication opportunities can be proven daunting, especially for expats who want a hassle-free experience when visiting hospitals.
In this article, we cover everything from the medical attention in Hong Kong, why you should get health insurance, what kinds of hospitals that are available, and more.
Health Insurance for Expats in Hong Kong- Index
- Medical attention in Hong Kong
- Why do I need health insurance in Hong Kong?
- Hospitals in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Healthcare Costs
- What is an insurance broker and why might you need one?
- Table comparing health insurance policies for Hong Kong
- How to evaluate the features of a health insurance policy
- Send a request for a free quotation to the broker we recommend