The Canton Fair is held every six months on the island of Pazhou, at the China Import and Export Fair Complex (380, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou).
This is the biggest Commercial Exhibition Fair on the planet. Just to cite a few numbers, in the Spring edition of 2015, some 24,713 manufacturing companies (or wholesalers) participated and 184,801 foreign importers.
In this article you’ll find all you’ll need to plan your trip to the fair. Specifically, we will cover the following topics:
Canton Fair – Index
- When does the Canton Fair begin?
- How to sign up for the Canton Fair
- Visa for the Canton Fair
- International flights to China
- How to get to Guangzhou from Hong Kong, Beijing or Shanghai
- Tour to attend the Canton Fair
- Hotels for the Canton Fair
- Health Insurance
- Internet and communications
- Getting around Guangzhou by taxi or metro
If you’ve already decided that you want to attend the Canton Fair but you don’t want to worry about organizing your trip, we can suggest a trustworthy travel agency that will do it for you. Click here to contact us. [Read more…]