This article is a step-by-step guide on opening a company in Hong Kong.
I’m a foreigner (i.e. I’m not a Hong Kong citizen or even a Hong Kong resident) that founded a company here in 2013 (and still manage it, as I am the sole Director).
I also co-founded a second Hong Kong company in 2017 (although I’m not the Director).
Thus, all the information that you’ll find on this page comes from personal experience (and is up to date).
Here what you’ll learn on this page (you can click on any link to jump directly to the section that interests you the most):
Open a company in Hong Kong – Index
- The pros and cons of registering a limited company in Hong Kong
- How to open a company in Hong Kong without living or even going there
- All the documents you need to open a company in Hong Kong
- The total cost of registering and maintaining a company in Hong Kong
- How to open a multi-currency business bank account in Hong Kong (if you need it)
- How to spot an honest agency and avoid scammers while opening your company
- Frequently asked questions
- Get a free quotation from a reliable agency