This article, a complete guide to visit the Everest North Base Camp, was written by Harley Greenberg, who arrived in China in 2008 as a Peace Corps Volunteer. When not teaching he would always crisscross the country and his first visit to Tibet was in 2009. Today Harley is a manager at WindHorseTour.
The guide will cover the following topics:
- Can you visit Tibet on your own?
- When to visit the Everest.
- How many days do you need to visit Everest Base Camp?
- Should you join a private or a group tour?
- How to get to Mount Everest.
- The most popular route: Lhasa to Kathmandu via Everest Base Camp.
- Food and Guest Houses at Base Camp.
- What to do at Everest Base Camp?